- Ninety-five grams of smoked haddock
- Half a big spoon of lime
- Half a big spoon of cream cheese
- One big spoon of sour cream
- Cayenne pepper
- Take a small-sized pan, add some water to it, place the pan on your stove, turn your stove on and let the water boil, once bubbles start appearing on the surface add haddock to the boiled water and increase the level of heat, wait for about seven to eight minutes as after eight minutes it would start to flake and the color might be a little different, turn the stove off after eight long minutes and transfer the cooked haddock to some other container and once the temperature of the haddock reduces start removing the bones if it has any and the skin, do not forget to flake its flesh
- Now take a medium-sized bowl, add cheese to the bowl after cheese add cream, lime juice, cayenne and in the end top with pepper, once done adding all the ingredients to the bowl start mixing, you can use a spoon for this and if you wish to smoother texture then transfer this mixture to your food processor and blend until you get the right texture, once done serve with oatcakes. If you do not know how oatcakes are made then there is no need to get worried about this para is the oatcake recipe, ya you can thank us later.
- all-purpose flour
- bicarbonate soda
- boiling water
- First of all heat your oven to about one ninety degrees c and after this take a bowl and in that bowl add flour, salt, oats, soda, and sugar, once done adding all the ingredients, start mixing them together, Now add butter to the mixture and rub it, once everything is properly mixed you will realize that now your mixture replicates bread crumbs
- Boil some water and then add it to the bowl in stages, combine once you get a thick looking dough stop.
- Now go to your work surface and start with sprinkling some oats and some flour on it, once done with sprinkling roll your dough on it, use a cutter to cut the dough you can even use whiskey glass for cutting the right shape and if you wish to get the right size.
- Now take a baking tray and place your perfect looking dough on the tray, place it inside your oven and set the timer at twenty minutes, bake, after twenty minutes if the cake looks a little brownish golden then you are good to go and if not then set the timer for ten minutes, and bake again. That’s all with the oatcake recipe, it is quite simple, and it does not even take much time. If by any chance you make some extra oatcakes do not panic because you can easily freeze them and later when you wish to eat them put them right into your oven.
Concrete is everywhere in today’s date, how? it is used to make viaducts, sidewalks, bridges, and buildings but the thing that we all somewhere somehow know is that when the concrete is made a very high number of greenhouse gas is released in the atmosphere which contributes in climate change, the good news so far is that there are alternatives to this harmful material and below is a list of them, go through the list so that you can realise that there is a way you can contribute good things to the nature.
The name itself tells a lot about the product, it is a technique of
laying the sidewalks, flooring, driveways of concrete in a way which leaves behind some openings which one can grow flowers and grass, there are two benefits of grasscrete, number one is that actually reduces the usage of concrete and the other one is that it offers an improved drainage and absorption of stormwater.
- Straw bale building
Bale easily replaces materials like plaster, stone, gypsum, concrete, fiberglass, and wood, bale reminds us of the time when people use to build their homes with natural materials, all one needs to take care of is the sealing one must seal the bale properly once properly sealed
it provides insulation and on the other hand, it is highly affordable and is renewable as well.
Hempcrete term itself tells a lot about what it is, it is a material which is similar to concrete but it is created from the inner woody fibers of a plant named hemp, bund it with the help of lime and as a result, you get shapes which are not only strong but also light, hemp blocks are of very lightweight in nature and it is also renewable.
- Rammed Earth
The feel that rammed earth gives is very much similar to the feel of a concrete sidewalk or flooring, all you need is dirt tamped tightly (of course in wooden forms), it is basically a technology which has been around for a thousand years now and the human civilization has been using it since then only, along with this to make everything more safe bamboos are used.
- Plastic (recycled)
Recycled plastic equals to a little bit of happiness now, why? because now you can use concrete without contributing to greenhouse gases, how? by mixing trash and plastic to the concrete, it would help to reduce plastic waste and greenhouse gas and other than this it even helps in reducing the weight.
- Plain Wood
how can we forget wood? we can easily use wood in place of steel and concrete, wood does not even require that much energy and easily be processed into products required for construction and we all know that woods are renewable in nature we just need to take care of the forests.
It is a material which is actually made up of concrete and sawdust, there is not much of transport emission because it is light weighted, you can easily make pavers, blocks, and bricks out of it. …Read More → Concrete Building Near You
I as a person hate throwing the fabric leftovers or any leftovers for that matter and I m very much aware of that fact that there are a lot of people like me out there, so for all the people out there who hate throwing things here are ten creative ideas which can save you the pain of throwing your leftover fabric.
- You can create adorable small sized wallets for your phone and all you would need is some fabric and some clips, attach them and you’re good to go, you will be proud of yourself and other than being proud your phone would stay safe.
- You can make a beautiful pouch using trim scraps all you would require for making adorable pouches are some pieces of cloth, some zips and that’s all, you can keep coins in your pouch or you can even gift it to some of your close friends.
- You can create belts for your dishtowels so that they do not fall on the floor all the time, all you need is some leftover fabric and velcro, the best part is you can really decorate them the way you want and once the belt is ready you can make some more for the purpose of gifting.
- You can make really adorable bracelets and for making the bracelet you would require some fabric and some marbles, all you really need to do is thetiethe scraps around your beautiful marbles, use multiple colors so that you can have one for each of your outfits.
- You can even makechapstickholders with help of leftover fabric, add a keychain to it so that you do not lose it, making this holder won’t take more than five to six minutes.
- The way you made a cover for your phone you can make one for your camera’s strap, go creative use multiple colors and patterns sew them together if you have a photographer friend then make one for him or her as well, they will for sure love it.
- You know you can make bookmarks using leftover fabric, you need some elastics for it and a little sewing, it would hardly take five minutes, you can make as many as you want, use different colored fabric so that your bookmarks can add some character to your book’s look.
- Apart from the bookmarks, camera strap covers you can even make napkin rings, make a lot of these with the help of fabric make for different occasions and seasons, make a complete set
- You can even make bows out of leftovers, just a small piece of fabric and some sewing that’s all is required and by following the same steps you can make one for every day, hair bows look amazing on little girls and they really love to have a lot of them.
- You can even make rugs for your mugs using leftover fabrics, cut a lot of pieces out of the fabric in a triangle shape and then place all the cutouts together at one place sew them.
…Read More → Save The Pain Of Throwing Leftover Fabric
- Two courgettes (use a peeler and cut the courgettes into some ribbons)
- Two big spoons of vegetable or olive oil (i prefer olive oil over vegetable oil)
- Pepper and salt according to your taste and preference
- Two big spoons of honey
- Two sliced carrots
- Four tomatoes (plum)
- Half a cucumber
- Two chopped spring onions
- One shredded lettuce
- One big spoon of seeds of sunflower
- Olive oil (extra virgin)
- Juice of two lemons
- Two big spoons of truffle oil
- Take a bowl and place the ribbons on it, add oil to it and use your hands to mix them together once done mixing add pepper and salt and again start mixing the ribbons need to be properly coated.
- Take a pan and place it on your stove, turn the stove on, heat your pan, once there is smoke add the coated ribbons to the pan but in batches, cook each side of the ribbons for about a minute (once brown transfer the cooked ribbons to a plate or a bowl).
- Wash your pan and then place it again on your stove, add water to the pan and boil it once boiled add sliced carrots to the water and boil them for about two-three minutes.
- Now chop all the veggies (tomatoes, onions, and the lettuce) once chopped place them in a bowl, add seeds to the bowl.
- Its time for dressing, add some extra virgin oil to the other bowl, now add truffle oil and lemon juice, mix well (use a spoon for mixing)
- Now add cooked ribbons and carrots to your salad. That’s all.
Let’s make one salad which is super healthy and ridiculously easy to make, does not require a lot of ingredients as well
- You can go for green or brown lentils (make sure they are properly drained
- Diced cucumber
- Four halved tomatoes (cherry tomatoes)
- Two medium-sized chopped spring onions
- Two big spoons of dressing (go for the fat-free dressing)
- One big spoon of mint (make sure it is fresh and do not forget to chop it)
- Crumbled cheese
- Take a bowl and add all the chopped veggies to it once done adding all the vegetables add the fat-free dressing to the bowl, mix well (for mixing use a spoon), on the top add cheese and simply serve.
- Worried about from where you can get the dressing? there is no need to be worried because such salad dressings are easily available in the market you just need to find the right one for your salad because the market is full of different types of salad dressings.
- The best part about this salad is that each and every serving of it provides thirteen grams of protein and other than protein it provides the same amount of carbohydrate with protein and carbohydrate it provides one hundred and sixty-five kcal, it is not that high in fat as it only provides about five point five grams of fat and about four grams of fiber
Jalapeno Guacamole (Spicy) -Never get over the board while making this recipe, I repeat never, simplicity is the way to the best jalapeno guacamole, do not over think just buy fresh ingredients and for the beginning begin with the ripe avocados.
This recipe is highly customized in nature, how? some people like there jalapeno guacamole as super spicy and to make it that spicy they prefer adding extra jalapenos to the recipe whereas some prefer tartness and for it, they add extra lime, the flavor depends on how you wish for it to be. The most important thing that you need to keep in your mind is that you are supposed to add tomatoes to bowl only in the end and do not forget to save some cilantro you would require some of it for sprinkling on the top, in the end, Let’s get started with the recipe.
- Three pitted and peeled Avocados (ripe)
- Half Tomato
- Half Red Onion
- Chopped Jalapeno
- Two big spoons of Chopped Cilantro
- Half a Lime
- One small spoon Salt
- One small spoon Ground Pepper
- Start with the avocados, first peel them and then pit once done take a medium-sized bowl and add the pitted and peeled avocados to the bowl, take a fork and mash the avocado with it, you can even use your hands if you do not want to use a fork for mashing.
- Time for some chopping, first take the onion and chop it, be careful, once done with chopping the onion take the jalapeno and chop it, after jalapeno chop the cilantro, once done with chopping all the veggies, take a medium-sized bowl and add all the chopped veggies to the bowl, after the veggies add lemon juice to the bowl and top with pepper and salt, take a spoon and start mixing (do not get the tomatoes just yet), you would have noticed that we did not chop the tomatoes when we chopped the other ingredients because we were not supposed to add tomatoes with the other veggies to the bowl(why? because if you add chopped tomatoes at the beginning then the texture oftyourguacamole would be wet which is surely not good), now chop the tomatoe once done with chopping fold it into other veggies( be gentle) serve it fresh and if you do not wish to serve it just now or wish to wait for your friends or family then cover the bowl properly and then place the covered bowl in your refrigerator. Before serving garnish using the remaining cilantro.
As I said before do not over think and just follow all the ingredients, there is nothing complex in this recipe and hardly consumes time, once you are done tasting what you just made you will for sure fall for this recipe and you won’t even realize and this dish would become one of your favorites dishes as it is super easy to make, do not forget to show us with love by commenting down below. …Read More → Jalapeno Guacamole Recipe